Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Brady in Central Park

For Spring Break, Brady and I went to Ashland for several days. The weather was perfect so we had to make a stop by Central Park to play. In Ashland, life revolves around Central Park during the spring, summer, and fall. I have many wonderful memories of the park including many visits to the park with my Papa Whitt when I was young. We would eat lunch, feed french fries to a few lucky squirrels, and then head to the swings where he would push me so high that I knew I was going to flip over. Hopefully, Brady will make his own memories there.




Brady loved the swings. This was his first time on a swing and I think he would have stayed all day!



Brady and Grandad hanging out on the porch...

4 comments:

Jim and Sue said...

Brady was a cute addition to Ashland's Central Park. Glad you had a good time!

Love, nana

Anonymous said...

I love that first top picture with Brady with the spring flowers. I miss the grass in KY! It's different in California!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pullems said...

What great pictures! I'm glad Brady liked the swings so much. Of course, there are many great parks in the 'Ville, too. Time to start checking them out! (Our favorite was Cherokee, but I think there's one right around the corner from you.) We'll be waiting for the pictures!